Breed: Havana Brown:
- The Havana Brown was developed from the Siamese in
the early 1950s.
- The Havana Brown differs slightly in the United States and Britian.
- The head is wedge-shaped. The British Havana Brown has a longer head
than the American Havana Brown.
- Green eyes are the preferred color.
- Their nose is brown with a rosy cast.
- Havana Browns have a medium-to-long tail that is tapering.
- Their ears are large and alert, and round-tipped.
- The Havana Brown has small, oval paws. The pads have a rosy color.
- The coat of the Havana Brown short-to-medium, soft, smooth, and lustrous.
- The color is a rich, warm, mahogany/chestnut brown, resembling the
color of a Havana cigar.
- A Havana Brown should not have tabby markings or a white locket.
- The Havana Brown can be a shy cat, preferring calm and quiet